IACSP Message Board

Welcome to the IACSP Message Board forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Old 09-17-2011, 09:59 PM

Anti-Counterterrorism/Terrorism Instructor
Dear Professionals, I am the new guy in the neighborhood (site) but not new to the world of being a Terrorist Buster, though my days of "Indiana Jones" are officially over, I am currently remaking myself as a Anti-Counterterrorism/Terrorism Consultant who is in the final stages of composing/ creating and soon to launch a Website: www.7th Stratagem.com. Also, as a former US Marine of 13.5 years ... I come equipped with my own professionally created/ composed lesson plans, power point presentations and associated training aids that are a cumulative synthesizing of experience, training, education, clever street smarts, and present day tactical/ strategic imagination: "per the 9/11 Commission Report, "Our only failure, was a failure of imagination." Honorably, William M. Seddon Sr. PS "If we don't hang together, we will hang separately." per Benjamin Franklin